A Content Writter is a person who is an authority in a particular area or topic. The term is used when developing materials about a topic, and expertise on the topic is needed by the personnel developing the material.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Profile :Content Writter-College Review/School Review/Academic Writting & More
Position : 10
- 10th minimum 65%
- 12th minimum 65%
- Graduation minimum 65% ( 1st,2nd & 3rd Year Student Only)
Job Description :
- 1.Type1: You Have To Make Classes 1 To 12 Subject Notes, Solutions, Important Questions, Quiz Etc.
- 2. Type2: Collect Data Of Schools Available In States And Write A Blog Posts On That.
- 3.Type3: Collect Data Of Colleges Available In States And Write A Blog Post On That. 4. Type4: Technical & Knowledgable Post Creation
- Content development students that want to Know About College Ranking & More
- Content Creation and Content enrichment for Indian Colleges.
- The job involves working as Content Writter who can write & Make a list of top colleges state wise.
- Good Analytic Skill For Google Search
Perks and Benefits
1500/- to 3000/- PM
Working Hour:– 2 to 4 Hour Daily ( Sunday Off. )
Requirements:- Personal Laptop/Computer Mandatory, Should Have Knowledge of Ms Office.