- Full-form: Bachelors of Engineering in civil Engineering
- Duration: 4 years
- Minimum Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, within a minimum of 60% aggregate from a recognized university.
- Admission Process: Through common entrance test or university level entrance test.
- Top BE Mechanical exams: JEE Main & JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, WBJEE, SRMJEEE, MHTCET, UPSEE, etc.
- Top Universities: IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Patna, IIT Guwahati, etc.
- Average course fees: INR 35,000 – INR 1,500,000 per annum.
- Average salary package: INR 3 – INR 6 lakhs per annum.
- Job positions: structural engineer, Service Engineer, Consultant, Instructional Designer, field officer
|Full Form||Bachelor in Engineering in civil Engineering|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000-2 lakh per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5-10 lakh per annum|